Work life balance has recently taken the attention of both researchers and executives. This subject interests almost everyone with a professional career. This widespread interest is partly due to its reflection on all aspects of life.
However, people have limited time and therefore have to perform many other activities other than their jobs. Without a balance between the two, many mishaps can be experienced in both.
Neev- The Foundation School’s philosophy is that the balance between the two ensures longevity, and successful career path for its teams and a consistent growth path for the school. It also believes that Work and Family should complement each other and not be at warring ends for its employees, where meeting the targets for one could mean sacrificing the needs of other. With proper planning, cohesion and team work, the employees are able to fulfil all their work commitments and keep their pace with all their social responsibilities. This is unique to Neev, as a comparative study with schools of similar cadre, has shown that Neev- The Foundation School, has always been an edge above.
• Counselling new inquiries, taking feedback and follow-ups.
• Converting enquiries into admissions.
• Coordinating with Sales executives for relevant leads to be converted into admissions.
• Responsible for overall development of the school.
• Maintain rapport with parents
• Conducting events for increasing admissions like canopy, helpdesk, baby shows etc.
• Handling assigned administrative responsibilities like admissions, transports, and centre's administration and up keeping of the school infrastructure.
Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate
Experience: 2-3 Years
• Target oriented person.
• Confident and presentable personality with positive attitude.
• Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
• Strong convincing skills.
• Should be fluent in English and pleasing personality.
• Basic knowledge of computer and internet.
• Flair in cold calling.
• Highly motivated and goal oriented.
• Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest and play time.
• Teacher should be creative to come up with stories, activities to keep kids engaged.
• Train kids in speaking, writing, learning and eating.
• Take kids to bed during day care hours.
• Maintain clean and safe classroom environment for children.
• Observe the child and interpret the child's needs.
• Treat all children unconditionally and with same importance level.
• Coordinate regular communication with parents/guardians regarding their children's progress.
• Supervise and manage children both inside and outside the classroom.
• Monitor and track children progress on regular basis.
Experience: 1-2 Years
• Should be calm and composed at all times and a good team player
• Demonstrates professional behaviour while interacting with team members as well as parents
• Ability to manage time, resources and stress effectively
• Serve as a role model to children and staff in terms of punctuality, respect, responsibility,
• Enthusiastic, takes Initiative and displays Ownership
Application invited from Trained / Experienced Graduates/Post Graduates from recognized universities for our upcoming branch in MALIBU TOWN.
• Identify, choose and implement different teaching methods for all students
• Guide theoretical information, practical skills, methods and techniques. • Prepare classroom for class activities.
• Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
• Use media equipment to sustain the course.
• Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments.
• Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment
• Examine and give students feedback on academic activity
• Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students.
• Act as tutor and offer them moral support.
• Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development.
• Update all necessary records accurately.
• Establish and maintain good relationships with the school staff, students and their parents.
• Should have experience of 1-2 years in teaching CBSE Curriculum.
• Equipped to handle and run Smart Classes like Educomp.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Very good interpersonal skills.
• Should be organized, energetic and self-directed
• Professional appearance and presentation skills.
• Computer proficiency.
Interested candidates can submit their resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact to Lovantina Ganguly - 7428584465
Walk - in interviews from Monday to Saturday (9 am to 4pm) at
Plot No.20, Apple Wood, Malibu Towne, Sohna Road, Sector -47, Gurugram
• Making outgoing calls to a list of people
• Respond to all parent inquiries.
• Maintain and update information in database.
• Schedule appointments with prospective parents.
• Converts inquiries into admissions.
• Listen to objections and handle them effectively.
• Enter the details of every interaction in the system
• Should be very good with communication skills
• Candidate must be good at explaining the features of the school
• Keep a record of each and every parent in their system and should also maintain all the conversations made over a telephone for future references.
• Should be well skilled in persuasion and negotiation.
• Should be very persistent and result oriented.
• Should have the willingness to learn and research on the market trends.
• Should be quite patient and be adaptive to any stressful environment.